International Yoga Master
- Born in Montreux, Switzerland, on 22th of June 1971
- “Fascinated by Yoga, most complete and interesting path on spiritual, psychic and physical levels”.
- 1995 – Spends two years in East and West USA coasts, to practice and improve his practice.
- 1997 – Spends two years in an Ashram in India with a spiritual guide (Swami Niranjananda, André Van Lysebeth)
- Certified Naturopath NVS – RME, Switzerland 1997
- Approved by the ASCA (Complementary Medicine Foundation), Switzerland 1997
- Yoga Master Diploma from the Atma Darshan Yogashram branch of Bhiar School – Bihar, India, 1999
- 2001 Founds of the YogaCenter Switzerland in Montreux
- Certified Yoga SUP Stand Up Paddleboard Instructor (Miami, USA, 2012)
- Yoga Alliance USA certified, Montreux, Switzerland, 2015
- Approved by the swiss federation of yoga Berne, Switzerland, 2015
- E-RYT200 Experienced – Registred Yoga Teacher with 200hours of training.
- RYT500 Experienced – Registred Yoga Teacher with 500hours of training.
- RYS500 Registred Yoga School 500 hours international certification
- Hatha Yoga Master
- AcroYoga Expert
- Professional Yoga Master for more than 20 years on an international level.
Educated to techniques of natural healing and arts of naturopathy.
- 2001 – Founder and director of YogaCenter Switzerland. Rapid expansion nationally and internationally, thanks to the wide range of courses, levels, and professional personal coaching.
Enjoys sharing his knowledge and experience and guiding people in their journey to deepen their knowledge, from beginners to yoga teachers classes and formations.
Internationally renowned as a Professional Yoga Master, and regularly giving retreats in Asia (Thailand, Taiwan, China, Malaysia, Korea, Japan) to share his experience and knowledge worldwide.
His philosophy of life is to move forward in his internal progress while managing to pass on a part of his knowledge around him. Passionate about traditional yoga, he enjoys combining the rigorous lifestyle of the practice of Hatha Yoga with a modern active life, working on body and mind to push back the limits of the morale and fatigue.
facebook: Patrick Nolfo