Professional Actor / Stuntman (IMDB)
- Born in Nottingham, UK in August 1st 1985
- Former Royal Marines Commando from Nottingham.
- Adam Collins is a JISC qualified and registered stunt performer. He is also a trained and experienced professional spotlight actor.
- He has been trained to a high level in martial arts, screen fighting and stunts. He has experience in films, television and possesses a variety of different skills that have enabled him to work on some great projects.
- During his time within the Marines Adam has served on two operational tours including Afghanistan and Libya. He also spent a year on the commando display team and as a result he has gained various, specialist skills such as Helicopter abseiling / fast roping, Amphibious training, Unarmed combat (instructor level), Martial arts and training in fire arms of all types, including foreign weapons to instructor level.
- Since leaving the corps he has worked as a Close Protection Officer protecting high profile clients. He has also worked in the maritime sector as a Team Leader part of an armed security detail on board commercial vessels, protecting them from pirate attacks and hijackings within the Indian Ocean, predominantly off the coast of Somalia.
- He is currently in postproduction of his latest action thriller Heart Of Chaos written, produced and directed by himself and Luke Radford. This film was set and filmed in the city of Nottingham and they intend to raise money for the charity Help For Heroes.
- He has worked as a special action performer / screen fighter and military advisor in major feature films such as Dr Strange, Allies, Batman Begins, Flyboys and Age of Hero’s. Over the last 8 years he has also been fortunate enough to showcase some of his skills via live stage performances.
- Adam has attained his Shodan (1st Dan, black belt) in Karate and Kickboxing. He has a wide understanding armed and unarmed combat. Adam also has successful competition experience as an MMA and K1 fighter. He is a National and European Champion and also achieved the gold medal when fighting for the inter-service championships for the Royal Marines.