- Born in Febuary 1980 in Switzerland
- Sport addict since childhood
- Pro Acrobatics Athlete until 21 years old for Aigle – Alliance team
- Competitions won: State Championship
- Semi-pro Basketball Athlete until 22 years old in BBC Aigle team
- Competitions won: First league Championship
- From 7 Years old: Snow and Water sports addict: Competition Swimming, Snowboard, Surf, Physical paddling, Windsurf, Wake Board.
- Now “seasonal” professional coach in: Swimming
- Competition and Leisure Swimming, Canyoning, Snowboarding, Wake Boarding, Wind Surfing and Running.
Multi-talented sport fanatic, Raoul dedicates his life to sports and to support others achieving their personal goals in their sport.
You want to learn Snowboard freeriding access, or be ready for your upcoming marathon, he is the guy you will need.